Redeem your Player Rewards points for ballots between July 10 and December 31, 2019 to be entered to win. Package includes round-trip airfare for two (includes all taxes and fees), 3 nights hotel accommodations on the strip at a 4-Star Resort with World Class Entertainment (includes all taxes and resort fees), $150 (per couple) food & beverage credit at the resort, 2 tickets KA by Cirque du Soleil, round-trip ground transportation between McClarren International Airport and Vegas Resort. Winner & guest must have valid passport. Travel dates are January 18-21, 2020.
Draw dates are September 30, October 31, and December 31, 2019. Winner does not have to be present to win. Must be 21 years of age or over to enter.
STONEY NAKODA RESORT & CASINO - VEGAS VACATION CONTEST RULES (the “Contest”) THIS CONTEST IS ONLY OPEN TO CANADIAN RESIDENTS (EXCLUDING QUEBEC) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY, SEE BELOW FOR FULL CONTEST DETAILS. PARTICIPATION IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF, AND AGREEMENT TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY, THESE CONTEST RULES (THE “CONTEST RULES”).
1. CONTEST PERIOD - The contest begins on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 at 10:00am Mountain Time (MT) and ends on Tuesday, December 31, 2019 at 10:00pm MT (the Contest Period).
2. ELIGIBILITY - The contest is open to all residents of Canada (excluding Quebec) who have registered for the Stoney Nakoda Resort & Casino (“Sponsor”) Player Rewards Program, and who have reached the age of 21 as of July 10, 2019. Employees of Stoney Nakoda Resort & Casino, and Mini T’hni Casino Corporation are not eligible.
3. HOW TO ENTER - NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To participate in this Contest you must:
a) Have a valid Player Rewards account (an “Account”). If you do not have an Account, visit the casino security desk to register in accordance with the enrollment instructions for a free Player Rewards account.
b) Have a minimum Player Rewards points balance of 1000 points. Swipe your Player Rewards card daily at the Slot Cage to receive 100 points.
c) During the contest period, redeem your Player Rewards points at the Slot Cage for ballots.
d) Player Rewards point redemption for ballots: 1,000 Player Rewards points = 1 ballot 5,000 Player Rewards points = 6 ballots 10,000 Player Rewards points = 12 ballots 20,000 Player Rewards points = 25 ballots 30,000 Player Rewards points = 38 ballots 40,000 Player Rewards points = 50 ballots 50,000 Player Rewards points = 65 ballots 100,000 Player Rewards points = 140 ballots
e) Player Rewards point balances can not be combined from mulitple cards for ballots.
f) BY SUBMITTING A BALLOT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR BALLOT (INCLUDING YOUR NAME AND PHOTO) MAY BE POSTED TO SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES AND WEBSITES BELONGING TO STONEY NAKODA RESORT & CASINO AND COMMENTED ON BY THE SPONSOR AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
4. DRAW AND WINNER SELECTION - On September 30, October 31, and December 31, 2019 one (1) eligible ballot will be selected by random draw from all eligible ballots received during the Contest Period. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Eligible ballots entered will be carried over to the next draw during the Contest Period. Before being declared a winner: The selected entrant will be contacted via phone call using the number provided on the ballot and notified that they are eligible to win. If the selected entrant does not answer, and no voicemail is available, two (2) more attempts will be made to contact them within the next 24 and 48 hours. If a voicemail is left for the winner, they will have until 10pm MST 2 days after the draw date to contact the Stoney Nakoda Resort & Casino Slot Manager.
5. PRIZES - Grand Prize: There will be three (3) grand prizes available to be won, consisting of two (2) return airfare tickets from Calgary International Airport (YYC) to Las Vegas (LAS) (January 18 to 21, 2020). Three (3) nights accommodation at a 4-Star Resort with world class entertainment on the Las Vegas Strip (including all taxes and resort fees). Two (2) tickets to KA by Cirque du Soleil. $150 (per couple) food and beverage credit at the Las Vegas resort. Round-trip ground transportation between McClarren International Airport and the Las Vegas Resort. Approximate retail value of each Grand Prize is $1200. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or convertible to cash. No substitutions except at Sponsor’s option. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, or a prize component with one of equal or greater value, including without limitation, but solely in the Sponsor’s discretion, a cash award. Prizes will only be awarded to the person who is the owner of the Player Rewards Account. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, withdraw or amend this Contest in any way, without prior notice or obligation. Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. All entries are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor - including, without limitation, government issued photo identification). Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or in association with Westjet, MGM Grand, or Cirque du Soleil. Any questions or comments regarding the Contest should be directed to Stoney Nakoda Resort & Casino.